Thursday, 24 October 2013

Brownies- I added almond meal from left over almond milk i made. I used brown sugar for half sugar and raw for other half, only a cup of sugar. I also added a little sunflower oil and used butter instead of veg oil 50g of butter, that I melted. Also added a little coconut milk and used raw cacao and himilayan sea salt. I will let you know how they are. I also added walnuts.

Brownies- I added almond meal from left over almond milk i made. I used brown sugar for half sugar and raw for other half, only a cup of sugar. I also added a little sunflower oil and used butter instead of veg oil 50g of butter, that I melted. Also added a little coconut milk and used raw cacao and himilayan sea salt. I will let you know how they are. I also added walnuts.
[More]

No comments: